PRM Field Support
PRM has expert field crews and master technicians for working on remediation projects. We have installed remediation systems across the United States and Canada utilizing many different technologies and configurations.
Please contact Field Services Project Manager Luke Kemp to discuss your project. (888) TREAT-IT
• OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER certified employees
• OSHA 8 Hour HAZWOPER Supervisor training
• CPR/First Aid/AED/Bloodborne Pathogens training
• NC Wastewater Physical/Chemical Grade I Operator license
• Licensed for required trades
• Properly Insured and Bondable
• Safety oriented operations
• JSA available per task per project on demand
• Proper tools and equipment for the task
• Proper field instrumentation
PRM provides complete environmental remediation field services, including:
• Pilot Testing/Reporting
• M/DPE 8/12/24HR / 3 day / 7 day / 30 day
Services including full groundwater treatment with
• O&M Services
• System Installation Services
• Emergency Repair Services
PRM can provide equipment for pilot testing for engineering consultants. If needed, PRM can provide field service technicians to perform the testing. Pilot testing can include Groundwater Pump Tests, Sparge and SVE Tests or Dual Phase Extraction Tests. PRM is equipped with the necessary equipment to provide these services throughout the United States.
Multi Phase Extraction
Many states in the US are now requiring Multi or Dual Phase Extraction tests of varying lengths. PRM is equipped with many systems to provide these services. Contact your PRM for more information and pricing.
Operations and Maintenance
PRM Field Services and Support can perform routine maintenance on your systems. Filter change out, cleaning, oil and fluid replacement, and carbon change out services are just a few of our many maintenance services. Regular maintenance with the correct replacement parts will ensure your system runs at the highest efficiency and offer durability for years to come.